Re: Harry Yoneda, ex-JA1ANG, SK

>It is with deep sadness that I must report the passing of ex JA1ANG
>Harry Yoneda. Harry was a founding member of JAMSAT (Japan AMSAT)
>and he also served on the AMSAT Board of Directors.

Certainly sorry to hear about Harry.  Shinji, JA7QHM, and I are
mutual friends of Harry...Shinji spent some time with us in San Diego
many, perhaps 15 years ago, and I will convey condolences via him.

Thank you for putting the info on the reflector tho it makes a lot of
us sad....Had many satellite contacts with them both when we had the HEO's...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...