FS: GR-5400B Pittsburgh

I am suggesting that someone who is driving to the Pittsburgh
conference might be interested in this rotator. That would relieve me
of packing and shipping.

FS: GR-5400B: The AZ portion was outdoors for a short time but is in
excellent condition. The G-500A EL has never been outside. It was
used in the shop during testing of a hardware controller project. The
EL has a terminal strip not the connector used on latest versions.
The two rotators are mounted together with the usual U-clamp from
Yaesu. The The control box is like new. Asking $385.

ron long, w8gus