Harry Yoneda, ex-JA1ANG, SK

Tak, JA2PKI, has asked me to forward the following very sad news on behalf of
himself and JAMSAT:

It is with deep sadness that I must report the passing of ex JA1ANG
Harry Yoneda. Harry was a founding member of JAMSAT (Japan AMSAT)
and he also served on the AMSAT Board of Directors.

Harry passed away this morning, Monday October 8, due to pneumonia.
He was 88. Funeral service at Setagaya Heian Church, 2-41-5 Shimouma,
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 154-0002 Japan,
Phone +81-3-3421-4993
Fax +81-3-3421-4084
at 14:00JST (05:00UTC), Wednesday, October 10.

If you wish to express your condolences to his family, please email
them to me. I will forward them.

73,

Tak Okamoto, JA2PKI
JAMSAT