Re: Landwehr 2m Preamp Help/Info & Manual Request

Doug,

Great preamp.  I am still using mine.  I have never had a problem of any
sort, but do have the documentation, including schematic.  The schematic is
typical in that it gives the type components, but not their values.  Still,
that should give you some ideas.  They are 20+ years old, and are perfectly
usable, but were not of the best quality originally.  I will fiddle with the
scanner and send you images tomorrow.

Alan
WA4SCA