Boat Anchor EPROM Programmer for sale

Hi,

In the dark recesses of my shack, I came across an old EPP-1F EPROM
programmer.  http://www.artbv.nl/products/programmers/index.htm  It is in
perfect condition, and almost unused.  Unlike the newer USB units, it
requires a parallel printer port.  A USB-Parallel adapter _MAY_ work, but I
have NOT verified that.  It occurred to me that this might be useful for
someone with an older shop computer who does a lot of digi programming.
Included are the unit, power cable, and a good printer cable.  The
documentation and software are downloadable from the manufacturers web site,
though I could put them on a CD if you need it.  Asking $25 shipped CONUS,
or I could deliver it to the AMSAT meeting in Pittsburgh.  If interested,
drop me a note off list at WA4SCA@AMSAT.ORG.

Alan
WA4SCA