AO51 L/U BBS

BB

   I haven't seen anyone having much success in connecting to the BBS
including myself. My rig IC910, L band U/L, Spirit-2 to L band 16 ele yagi
beam vertical pol. So far I've tried straight 10W output and 40W output via
amplifier.
  Correct me if I'am wrong but this seems to be the 1st ever attempt using
this mode on AO51.
  So those who have had success pls tell us your secret.

73 Bruce KG4YEV