GB5OSO active upto 31st October 07

Hi All
for all of those who missed out on the 50th Anniversary of Sputnik 1 on the 4th Oct activity day you still have a chance to work GB5OSO and get a special QSL card. Activity will concentrate on
higher elevation orbits (+20) of SO50,VO52,AO51,AO27&AO7modeB in that order of priority. Activity is usually quite low on SO50 (spunikone50) so hopefully I can bring a few stations out of the woodwork.
If anybody wants to arrange a sked on a particularly low DX orbit of any Analogue bird please let me know and I will see what I can do( I did try for some NA contacts on Thursday but no luck)
Regards Robert G8ATE