From: "Gary "Joe" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
To: "'David J'" <n4csitwo@bellsouth.net>; "'AMSAT-BB'" <AMSAT-BB@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:04 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: N-type connectors for LMR-400 Ultraflex

I bought some from here:

http://www.hyperlinktech.com/web/connectors/connectors_n.php

They are about $3.50 each.

73,
Joe kk0sd

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of David J
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:28 PM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] N-type connectors for LMR-400 Ultraflex

As I recall, the last time I had to attach N connectors to LMR-400 Ultraflex
coax, I had to cut off at least 2 strands of the cable's center conductor in
order to make it fit into the N connector I was given. Can anyone recommend
a preferred N connector plug that is designed to fit LMR-400 Ultraflex
without having this problem?

Dave, AA4KN