Quick wrap up on Sputnik night

I just wanted to thank everyone for what looks like a well received little
special event. Special thanks to our participating uplink stations:

VE3NPC, Clare
N8BBQ, Ed
KD8CAO, Doug
WA6FWF, Kevin
K7WIN, Jeff
G1OCN, Dave
IW4DTU, Fer
Our chief AO-51 Command Op, WA4SXM, Gould,
and my wife Merete for compiling and equalizing the audio.

Remember, send a report to Kevin WA6FWF at his callbook address with a 9x12
SASE and we'll return a nice QSL certificate.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Ops