Re: Longwindedness

--- "John Marranca, Jr" <jmarranca@bnsystems.com> wrote:
> Today, as also noticed on many passes past, one ham in Michigan, relishes in
> being longwinded.  I have complained to him directly...not on my

John,

I know who you're talking about; probably everyone does, and there
are at least 2 others that I can think of.  When I first got on the FM
satellites, I patiently waited for my turn; and suddenly realised that
I was never getting a turn because of these guys.  Any more, if I
want a contact, then I just make a call over them.  At some point,
it turns into a power battle, I suppose.  It's a shame, but unless
the guy personally put the satellite up there, then the pass is mine
just as much as it is his.

Bob - AE6RV