Thanks for Sputnik Event

I would like to add my thanks for a superb event.  I copied most of the last
two passes over NA on my IC R-20 and recorded the audio.  This will be used
along with Visual Sightings of the ISS and construction of 1/4 scale models of
Sputnik (6" Styrofoam Ball and Wood Dowels) for a Sputnik 50th Birthday Party
with 39 Elementary School Kids at an after school program this Friday, 5 Oct.
Hopefully, we will capture the Kid's interpretation of this event in a request
for one of the certificates.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the Kid's
together to do it live.

Thanks again!

73 - Keith, W5IU