Re: N-type connectors for LMR-400 Ultraflex

>David, Several companies stock connectors for LMR 400 and Belden 9913. You
>never cut strands from LMR 400 It is a solid center conductor copper clad
>aluminum. LMR 400 Ultra Flex maybe.RF Industries makes connectors for
>speciality cables Stocked by RF PARTS.
>
>Art,
>KC6UQH

You are absolutely right, Art, but when he said he "cut strands" he
certainly had the ultraflex.....BUT, the correct connectors were
extremely expensive years ago, and even with the LMR solid center
conductor, I used to grind it to fit, and I rather doubt that kept me
from even the most marginal signaled hamsat...But I guess I'll never know!!

If any part is in my garage, I find SOME way to use it.... Most of my
fun in ham radio...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...