AO-51 / Sputnik Event

 >>...and have extended the event  until approximately 1330 UTC
October 4th...

 >...Hey, that screws up my schedule...

Wow...Europeans complained earlier today that they were left out of
this event - and Andrew spends hours of his day coordinating European
stations to accomodate them.

Maybe we should be a little more vocal with our own, personal events
on this list, because, David, I do not remember seeing a post from
you about your event.

And Andrew asks us EVERY MONTH for suggestions for the following
month's AO-51 operating modes.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666