Re: N-type connectors for LMR-400 Ultraflex

>As I recall, the last time I had to attach N connectors to LMR-400 Ultraflex
>coax, I had to cut off at least 2 strands of the cable's center conductor in
>order to make it fit into the N connector I was given. Can anyone recommend
>a preferred N connector plug that is designed to fit LMR-400 Ultraflex
>without having this problem?

Hi Dave,

Yes, there is one, but when I priced it, maybe 15 years ago, it cost
about 10 times as much as the ordiinary "n" connector so I've been
"snipping" ever since...Some one is sure to tell us, how much tiny
loss that will involve!!  Perhaps they are cheaper today!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...