Terrestrial QRM on AO27 2100z pass

Tonight I heard two sources of QRM that didn't seem to belong.  The first was
a woman speaking in Espanol.  I could only recognize a series of digits in
part of the transmissions somewhat reminescent of the "numbers lady" on 75
meters back in the late 1960s.  Get out your decoder rings.

The second source of QRM was a pretty normal USA sounding guy talking to his
friend.  At this point, I felt competing urges -  just listen and try to get a
call sign or try to get in over his signal.   I could see the time of the
pass ticking away so I answered some else who was looking for a AO27 contact.

Dave W8IJ
Camp Hill, PA