AM6155 432 Conversion question

Hello everyone,

I am moving slowly along in my conversion of my AM6155 ( W3RJW Method ) and
I am at the point of installing new 200pF silver mica caps in the grid
compartment. I would have used the old ones, but I have lost them, and in
the conversion paperwork they don't call for any particular voltage rating.
I have found these caps available @ 500v and 1000v ( Both 200pF silver mica
) and I am wondering which I should use? Or if it really matters?

Thanks

73

Steven J.Raas

QRV From FN20vg on 2/432 Terestrial-Sats-Digital-EME

Member of - ARRL & AMSAT

Supporter of N3FJP Software   <http://www.n3fjp.com/> http://www.n3fjp.com
Home Page -  <http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/> http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/