SatPC32 with SASI tracker

Vince KB7ADL wrote:

Dave, Does PC32 work with the SASI Tracker? (the tracker that plugs into
the parallel port.)  I use it with Nova, but I might switch to PCsat.
What do you use for tracker hardware?

Wayne W9AE replies:

SatPC32 supports many rotor control interfaces, but it doesn't support
the SASI Sat Tracker.  I believe the problem was that Erich (author of
SatPC32) couldn't find any documentation defining how to talk to the
SASI Sat Tracker.  If anybody has that information, please share it with
Erich DK1TB.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik