Re: Keep It Simple Silly

At 03:23 PM 9/30/2007, SV1BSX wrote:

> [...]

Even simpler math ...
1 out of 20 failing is likely worse than 1 out of 20,000 ...

G0MRF is correct of course ... SuitSat-2 will test the SDX ...

I'm not sure where anyone thinks this "debate" is going - it IS going
to be an SDX and not analog ... this has already been decided on as
far as I can see ... and I sat through a lot of talks at the DCC
about this stuff. Because that is: a) what the guys doing all of the
work want to do, and b) what is required to provide the services
desired for the power budget available.

However, we might be able to put a spark-gap up there if we need
something "rad-hardened" ...

<sigh>

Dave