Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:49:29 -0400
From: "Andrew Glasbrenner" <>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Large quantity of RG-62/U on eBay
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

AMSAT -

I have a 500 ft roll of "Wonderful" brand RG-62A/U in the garage that I
picked up somewhere. For anyone that needs a piece, just send to my QRZ
address an appropriate SASE and I will return a 10 ft piece of this coax for
free. If so moved, you can include a donation to AMSAT or send one directly
to Martha. I don't expect 50 requests, but when I get to 30 or so I'll warn
everyone I'm running out.

73, Drew KO4MA