Re: Keep It Simple Silly

Even as a proponent for SDR (and an SDR "user"), the lingering thought
in my mind regarding SDX in space is survivability.

There is no flight heritage (yet) for an SDX in space, and there is
quite a bit of complexity with regards to software and integrated
components (ADCs, DACs, FPGAs, CPUs, etc.).

But these problems plague analong XPNDRs as well....with the right
selection of components, de-rating of components, and rad-hardened
when feasible, chances for success increase.

73,

Dave
n0tgd