Keep It Simple Silly

Regarding Miles desire for simplified electronics, I wholeheartedly agree!

I was very disappointed that amsat-na pushed for the SDX on the german P3E.
I'm sure its a better receiver but its never flown.
P3E was built around a proven AO-13 design.

If someone were to fly a payload a quarter of a million miles to the moon, It should be
dramatically simple and long lasting, That means no short life components like batteries.

N2OEQ