How to ship a KLM-2m-14C?

I hope the group can offer some advice as to how to ship a used KLM 2m-14C and a Cushcraft 738Xb.

  I have bought these antennas at a good price but the owner can not break them down to a manageable size that will allow for reasonable shipping. He stated the smallest size (without cutting the boom) is 72" and the shipping companies want an arm and a leg for that length.

  I am sure that many in this group have gone through this and I truly would appreciate the advice to forward to my seller so he can ship them to me.

  I really want these antennas and have already paid for them but need to help the seller.

  Any and all advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

  Peter KD0AA