SO-50 Frequency Change

I, too, have noticed the difference between Orbitron and the ACTUAL
frequency.  I saw that the SO-50 page had mentioned this a while ago...so
I've always just hunted around for it.  I use an Eggbeater...so I'm not too
concerned with this matter.  However, I can see that it would be a SERIOUS
issue for someone that is using a more elborate antenna setup.

Any theories as to WHY this may have happened?  Mine is simplistic...I had a
Ten-Tec Argonaut 505, and it drifted somewhat due to the temps coming from
start-up...then the amplifier finals, etc.  So, it was pretty drifty.

Well...it's a theory anyway.

John KB2HSH