Time is Running Out!!

Time is running out to book a hotel room for the AMSAT Space Symposium in
Pittsburgh. A week from this Monday (Oct 8th),  we have to return any
remaining hotel rooms in our block.  To read more about it, go to the AMSAT
website.  There you will find information on the hotel and the Symposium.
You can also register on-line for the Symposium, banquet and  tour.
--
73- Martha