slightly off topic

Hello everybody,

I apologize for taking up bandwidth for this, but I am assembling a
"semi classic" satellite station built around my FT902DM / FT901 duo
and I am looking for an FTV901 transverter complete with the 2 m and
70 cm modules. I already have one, but it only has the 2 m module. I
have been looking on Ebay for a while, with no joy. If you happen to
know of one on sale, kindly let me know (hb9dsu@amsat.org).

Thanks a lot in advance and 73.

Piero HB9DSU