GO-32 APRS experiments Tuesday

Next Tuesday on the 9 and 10 AM EDT passes over the East Coast, we hope to do a class demonstration via GO-32.

We will be looking for other APRS stations and trying to message anyone we see.  Mark your calendar if you get a chance.  More will be posted later.

If anyone can run heir sat station as an IGate, that too would help us capture all packets.

thakns
Bob WB4APR
Naval Academy Satellite Lab