Re: SO50 frequency change

Robert Turlington wrote:
> Hi All
> whilst in QSO with IZ1GCT the downlink frequency changed abruptly approx 5khz up at 1904utc on 24/9/07 looking at my tracking program it was just about entering eclipse or there abouts.
> Regards Robert G8ATE

Robert,
I experienced the same thing on the evening passes over Alaska on Monday
evening.  The later pass seemed
to work ok.  I was helping with a Sat demo for a radio class that is
studying for their licensing.  I had not
experienced this before.  Good to hear we were not the only ones.  I was
in QSO with KL4E.

Dale -KL7XJ