LA County Fair - Wrap-up

Just finished the third weekend at the Los Angeles County Fair. Last
Saturday’s weather was, well, rather miserable. But Sunday’s weather
was magnificent, and Fair attendance picked up quite a bit. The
Amateur Radio Expo stayed fair-ly busy (pun intended). I picked up
three club meeting presentations, and am scheduling three school
presentations - so, personally, I was glad the effort was made to
have AMSAT represented. (Arrive at 7am to set up, leave between
11:30pm - 12:30am each night after breaking it all down...)

Successful AO-51 contacts were made every Saturday and Sunday nights,
with the only exception being last Sunday night, when the sat was
just too low to work at low power. Last Saturday, THREE COUNTRIES
were worked on the evening AO-51 pass: Mexico, the U.S., and Canada!

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666