Satellite Tracker JR.

Hi to the group,
  I have a WØMLD satelite tracker JR. for sale. The unit has never been used and is still sitting in the box it came in. Price is $175.00 and I will stand behind it as a working unit.

  Jim,KØSBH
  k0sbh@sbcglobal.net
  636-927159

  Jim, KØSBH
  Treasurer, MVDXCC
    HF-DXCC,5BWAS,WAS, WAC,WAZ
  Satellite-DXCC,WAS,WAC, one short for WAZ
  Former Oscar Satelite Report DX Editor, OSR

  Looking for a Vacation in beautiful Panama City Beach, Florida Pan Handle?
Check out this 1 bedroom, http://www.vbro.com/97952
  Check out this 3 bedroom 2 bath 23 floor Penthouse level  314-952-6835