Re: Packet Sats. Need help.

Here are some tips on how to use the Unproto
Roundtable on ISS.

http://www.marexmg.org/fileshtml/roundtableiss.html

packet mail does technically exist, but there
are too many bugs in it, that make it unusalbe
for begineers.

73 wf1f

--- "John Marranca, Jr" <jmarranca@bnsystems.com>

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html