Running Rotors on A/C Inverters ?

Hello All,
 I have a old Alliance HD-73 azimuth rotor and a Kenpro KR-500
elevation rotor.At present time I cant set up at my home on a
permanent basis  but would like to run a setup on a spare utility
trailer that I can work from in a field behind my house...problem is
no A/C power.....I am curious what size  a/c inverter would be
recommended for this type of load......I'm currently taking the ARRL
Analog Electronics course and am learning how to figure such things
but I'm not comfortable making calculations for a real world situation
that involves motors at this time. I am also aware that you have to be
carefull with what "quality" of inverter you choose.....some of the
cheaper units you buy at discount places are WAY overrated.....I'm
looking for something thats a good VALUE....Thanks

73

KI4OVO

AMSAT # 36579

--
I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it.