Worked Three Countries

It didn't "hit" me until several hours later...I actually worked
THREE COUNTRIES last Saturday night with demo'ing workin' the sats:
On the 8:20pm AO-51 pass, we worked Mexico, the U.S., and a gentleman
in British Columbia!

I'll be working the 8:07pm Pacific time pass this evening again from
the Los Angeles County Fair - It's about as great a pass as I could
ask for...passing darned near over our event!

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666