Re: Keps for Sputnik I

Keith,

There has been a discussion of this on the "seesat" reflector and
several people provide suitable keplerian element sets. A google search
using Sputnik and seesat turned up a few examples. Take a look here:

http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Aug-2007/0239.html

Or take a look through the recent archives:

http://www.satobs.org/seesat/

Sil
ZL2CIA