Re: Mounting antennas on a tower & Don't forget thePREAMP!

I Agree with Steve,
An  Arrow antenna is about as  end mounted as you can get,
and look at all the success folks have had with them.
I've made at least 1000 QSO's with my Arrow.

Second comment:  I've seen all the traffic regarding preamps, noise
figures, etc etc etc.  And the real bottom line is this:  They help you
hear better.  No doubt about it.

73
John K6YK