Keps for Sputnik I

Does anyone have a set of Keplerian Data that would produce a reasonably
accurate simulation of the initial flight of Sputnik I, launched on 4 October
1957?  I would like to be able to use these Keps in any of the popular Satellite
Tracking Programs to illustrate the initial orbit of Sputnik I.  Of course the
launch time for purposes of this set of Keps could be on the 50th Anniversary
of Launch, 4 October 2007.

73 - Keith, W5IU