Mounting antennas on a tower

I'm contemplating antennas and a tower at the new homestead and I have a

If I can figure out how to mount an elevation rotator at the top of a
pole and have the azimuth rotator rotating said pole from the tower
would I have any problems with putting a small HF tri-band beam on the
pole, below the elevation rotator, and then mount all my satellite
antennas to the elevation rotator's pole?  Has anyone done a combination
like this?

Eric Christensen, W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Southeastern Virginia USA
AMSAT Member 35360

Donate to the Eagle Fund - http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php?donate=eagle