Re: Terrestrial QRM to FM satellites

No, it's certain that it's on the uplink.  The weaker stations
are having trouble getting in, and the signals disappear when
the satellite pass is over.  The strength of the signal is closely
related to movement of the satellite, and my S-meter doesn't
change vs the satellite when the signals are there.

In my case, there is absolutely no local activity on 70cm below
440 that I have been able to find, other than some kind of
digipeater, so anything I hear on 70cm is from a satellite.

Bob