Re: Terrestrial QRM to FM satellites

John and all,

There are apparently several stations.  I heard a part of a call
"?A9??" on voice and at another time "/R" on CW on the 20:00Z
pass of AO-27 over the US.  Someone else was complaining of
a strong unmodulated carrier for awhile.  I guess I'll have to
set the computer up to start recording.  I doubt it's malicious.
Hopefully it's just "I didn't know".  But, as time passes, they
will perceive ownership of the frequency, of course.

Bob