Re: New Preamp

Thank you, Dom....I've been wracking my poor memory wondering who had
written that article..

But I do remember very well "when we had a 2.4 hamsat downlink", that
if I couldn't "hear" the sun I knew something needed attention in my
system!!  And wouldn't bother to listen....

>About this matter the best I can suggest is to read the following
>articles:
>
>"Noise Temperature,Antenna Temperature and Sun Noise "
>by Bob Atkins, KA1GT
>
>"Microwave Systems Calibration Using the Sun and Moon"
>by David B. Shaffer, W8MIF
>
>Both articles are published in the ARRL UHF/Microwave
>Experimenter's Manual ARRL Order No. 3126

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...