More on the preamp

I guess I'm being a bit noisy lately, but I'm kinda excited
about the results I'm getting from the preamp.  I switched
the turnstiles out and put the crossed moxons back in the
attic (it's a walk-in attic) and I managed a couple of contacts
in the West at just over 10 degrees elevation on AO-27.
I heard some of the guys trying to rustle up some contacts
down to maybe 7 degrees.  Good stuff!

Bob