Re: New Preamp

----- Original Message -----
From: <k0vty@juno.com>
To: <kl7uw@acsalaska.net>; <domenico.i8cvs@tin.it>; <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: New Preamp

> Thanks to Dom and Ed.
>
> From you two gentlemen, a few words please on field proofing antenna
> systems using sun noise and a EME signal should add nicely to this
> discussion.
>
> Joe  K0VTY
> Amsat #860

Hi Joe, K0VTY

About this matter the best I can suggest is to read the following
articles:

"Noise Temperature,Antenna Temperature and Sun Noise "
by Bob Atkins, KA1GT

"Microwave Systems Calibration Using the Sun and Moon"
by David B. Shaffer, W8MIF

Both articles are published in the ARRL UHF/Microwave
Experimenter's Manual ARRL Order No. 3126

73" de

i8CVS Domenico