Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:07:24 -0700
From: scott smith <ve6itv@shaw.ca>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  TS 790a 70cm. display
To: amsat <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

Hi, for some reason (maybe old age) The 70cm display does not work. I have done a full reset but to no availe. Has anyone had this problem happen to them?, is there something i have not checked?, or should i just send it to Kenwood to fix or replace the diplay. Any help appreciated. 73 de ve6itv  Scott

--
Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]