From: <9w2qc@9w2qc.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 1:15 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: ISS Doppler with SATPC32ISS

Dear George,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, in fact I face the same problem with RTTY FSK keying with the
USB-Serial converters as you have mentioned.  I have tried updating all the
drivers and also tried a couple of converters that I have to the same
effect.

Anyhow, I guess I would just have to use a PC with physical serial ports
for this operation.  Once again, thank you for the kind reply.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.