Re: AO-27 Webpage Down?

Hi!

Going back a couple of weeks...

> Access to the TOPR page has been down for a few days. I sent an email to
> Michael but no reply.
>
> Also, did anyone notice that when the TOPR was up that it was off by 6
> minutes and 40 odd seconds from the actual bird turn on/off.

The www.ao27.org web site appears to be working fine now.  The site
indicates a new schedule was uploaded to the satellite, and the schedule
for the upcoming 24 hours now appears to be in sync with what the AO-27
Satellite Scheduler program shows.

AO-27 has worked well since it was brought back to life earlier this year,
and has made it through the summer.  Here's hoping it contines working...

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/