Re: GO-32 APRS over Europe

Hi Chris (and others),

Few things to take into account:
- D7/D700/TS2000 built in TNC is not full duplex
- When you use the TNC, you can't also compensate for doppler.

So I could park my TS2000 on the center freq., but that would
only work for a small period of time of the pass. Best would
be to have a few stations eg +5 kHz and others -5 kHz, until
we have enough IGates, and we all park on the center frequency.

I will try during the next passes:
- my antennas will follow GO-32
- my TS200 will monitor 435.230 MHz
- Using Alogger, APRS may show up on findu, but no guarantee.
  (I can post the log files though)

Give it a go, I may see your packet !

ps: there are Gxxxx stations that have their station cfg'ed
for GO-32 already, if they read this they may be able to join !

Henk, PA3GUO