Crossed or not crossed is the question

 >>...I thought that it would be hard to operate in full duplex mode
as i almost get cross talk on the 70cm side. Does this not happen on
a crossed boomed yagi like the arrow?

I am using the Arrow with the duplexer built into its handle, feeding
different HTs and the Yaesu FT-817. I have not experienced any such
"cross-talk" in any of my setups.

Antenna Warehouse will ship one to you. They expect them to be in
stock again next week.

http://www.antennawarehouse.com/Amateur/Cross-Yagi.htm

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666