AO-51 V/U SSB/FM Mode

I luckily have the day off of work tomorrow, and I will actively be trying
this mode. AO-51 V/U SSB/FM Mode

I have altered the Doppler.sqf file in sat PC32. I HOPE that this following
Line is the correct paramaters ( we will see )

AO-51,435300,145880,USB,FM,Nor,0,0,Voice V/U

Does any one see anything wrong with that?  If so please let me know!

See you on the new mode in a few hours!

73

Steven J.Raas

QRV From FN20vg on 2/432 Terestrial-Sats-Digital-EME

Member of - ARRL & AMSAT

Supporter of N3FJP Software   <http://www.n3fjp.com/> http://www.n3fjp.com
Home Page -  <http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/> http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/