From: "Greg D."
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] any other S-band downlinks besides AO-51?

Well, I figured out why my AO-51 LS results were so poor...  My feed had
fallen off its temporary mount, and was dangling by the coax below the
preamp.  Tape gave way.  How embarrassing.  So, Don KD6IRE, that was an
amazing, if not short, QSO we had...

Anyway, it's fixed now.  And AO-51 is no longer in mode LS.

Are there any other handy space-born S-band signals that I should try?  And,
before you suggest the Sun, I already tried that...  Never had enough S/N,
and still don't.

Thanks,

Greg  KO6TH