From: George Henry ka3hsw@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:31:17 -0500
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: ISS Doppler with SATPC32ISS

Sadly, as many on the RTTY contesting list have discovered, not all
USB-to-serial converters are created equal (most won't do 5-bit Baudot).
But for SatPC32's purposes, they still might not support all of the
handshaking signals needed.  First, make sure that you have the latest
drivers for your converter.  If that doesn't solve the problem, you may
need
to try a different brand of converter.

73,
George, KA3HSW

mail2web.com  Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®