Re: LoTW: grid squares

John KD6PAG wrote:

Several people have written to me about long-lat to Maidenhead
conversion.  I know how to do that.  For example, the grid boundary near
Four Corners is 109W02'0 37N00'0.00, which i represent as DM56lx/DM57la.
  But LoTW won't take that.

Wayne W9AE replies:

I don't have an answer to your LOTW grid square problem, but I want to
make sure everybody knows about the excellent grid square calculator
available for download from the web site of Stacey Mills W4SM (former
AO40 control operator).

http://www.keplerian.com/

I also like his "RF safety" and "Power Loss" calculator programs.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik